Book Fairs & Events
Planning an event with Blue Baboon Book Fairs is super low-maintenance. No volunteer coordination. No setup. No minimum sales.
Blue Baboon Books offers two types of book fairs:
- Mobile bookstore: These work best for one-day sales, such as family engagement events, STEM nights, or Donuts with Dads. We bring our mobile bookstore to your school, and your families can shop from inside the store.
- In-School Book Fairs: These are run much like traditional book fairs, inside the library or other high-traffic areas. We provide the shelving, tables. Again, we handle everything: setup, sales, and teardown.
- In-store book fair: Schedule a special day or night at Blue Baboon Books for your school! We’ll provide cookies and beverages, plan a special activity or craft, and your school will get rewards for all sales made during your in-store book fair!
Both fairs are low-maintenance for you. Let Blue Baboon Books take care of everything else, and your organization will reap the rewards:
|Total Amount of Sales||Blue Baboon Bucks*||Cash|
|$1500 or less||20%||10%|
|$1501 to $2500||25%||12%|
|$5000 or higher||40%||20%|
To promote your book fair, you will be given posters to hang in hallways and on doors. You will also be given a custom flyer to send home with your students to let their families know that Blue Baboon Books will be at the school.
Schedule Blue Baboon Books to come to your school for …
- Open houses
- Literacy Night
- Donuts with Dad or Muffins with Mom
- Grandparents’ Day
- STEM/STEAM Night
- Sporting events
- Any family engagement events
- And of course, multi-day book fairs
If you’re interested in scheduling a book fair, event, or fundraiser with Blue Baboon Books, contact Sara Ornelas at (316) 721-5477 or email@example.com.
*Blue Baboon Bucks can be spent on brand-new books from the Blue Baboon Books mobile store or the Blue Baboon Books website. One Blue Baboon Buck=$1.